I have two yummy recipes for you today, I made them both last night and they both turned out delicious!
The first one you may or may not have heard of before… Kale Chips. Yeah, I know that sounds kind of weird, and yet very intriguing! So I tried them, and they turned out great. All you need is Kale and any spices you may want to put on top.
Here’s what you do:
Cut the Kale off the stem, and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Tear it up into pieces (not too small you want them to be able to be “chips”)
3. Throw on some spice and toss those suckers in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, but keep an eye on them so they don’t burn!
And they come out looking like this…
You can eat them with whatever you’d like; hummus, salsa, ranch dressing, pretty much anything. So easy, but so yummy!
Now for the second one of the day: Shrimp with Zucchini Pasta/Stir Fry:
Here is what you will need:
– 4 red bell peppers
– 1 sweet onion
– 3 zucchini (more or less or depending however much “noodles” you want)
– 2 tomatoes
– Onion powder and black pepper to taste
– shrimp (you can decide how much you will want in it. I used 2lbs)
How to do it:
To start off, cut your onion and bell peppers and small as you’d like them to be. I like bigger chunks so I did slices.
2. Put them in the oven at 375 for about 20-25 minutes (just while your doing the rest of the steps)
3. Peel and slice your zucchini then cut them into strips so they are like noodles. Begin sautéing them with some black pepper and onion powder.
4. Dice your tomatoes, once the zucchini noodles are soft remove them from the pan, and add the tomatoes and shrimp.
5. Once the shrimp become cooked and most of the juice has evaporated add the peppers and onions, along with the zucchini noodles.
6. Allow it all to simmer and mix all together. You can add more spices at this point if you’d like.
7. And Bon Appetite!
This recipe sounded like it would be good in my head and turned out even better than I thought it would! The flavor turned out amazing and not to mention, very healthy!
Have a great day y’all! In Christ,