This is by far one of my favorite breakfasts that I have made while on Paleo. No, it isn’t exactly like regular oatmeal, it’s BETTER!
- About 1 cup of nuts per person (you can use whatever kind of nuts you prefer)
- 1 banana per serving
- about 1/3 cup almond milk
What to do:
- Put the nuts in a blender or food processor and pulse till they are finely ground.
- Mash up your bananas and put the banana and the nuts into a sauce pan with the almond milk.
- Heat up the nut mix till warm.
- Add some fruit and a little more almond milk to it and Bon Appetite!
This morning I added a few strawberries and peaches, it was wonderful! After breakfast I decided to take Tank on a walk and enjoy the beautiful Sunday morning we have here in Corpus this morning. He loved being able to go outside without getting soaking wet like the way it has been the last few days.
My plans for the rest of the day include hanging out and watching some NFL games before getting back to the real world tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everybody.